Color imageCLASS MF820Cdn Driver Download
Color imageCLASS MF820Cdn Brochure – The Canon imageCLASS MF820Cdn printer helps you increase productivity by offering print, scan, copy and fax functions. It quickly prints documents at speeds of up to 36 ppm and makes the first printed page in 6 seconds. The copy speed of this machine is 36 cpm and can process up to 999 copies of documents in one run. With Gigabit LAN, USB 2.0, and USB host ports, laser printers can be easily connected to LAN networks or computer systems. Print from handheld devices using smartphone applications such as Canon Mobile Printing, Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Service and Canon Mobile Scanning for Business. The duplex printing standard reduces paper usage by half, while the 50-sheet automatic document feeder helps avoid manual sheet input to save time. This multi-function printer has an intelligent control panel and a 3.5-inch clear LCD touch screen to help you choose the functions you need. Print, copy and scan, each with a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi and 600 x 600 dpi. Peripherals that display energy saver mode, have a 550-sheet cassette tray, a 100-sheet multipurpose tray, and a 250-sheet face-down output tray, allowing you to print multiple documents at once. Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems (with drivers), it supports various types of media.
Design and Features
The MF820Cdn can print, copy, scan and fax one or two-sided documents, print from a USB thumb drive or mobile device (the last only if your network has a wireless access point), and scan to a USB thumb drive, network folder, or PC . It also functions as a stand-alone fax machine and can send faxes from a PC.
Weighing 95 pounds and measuring 24 times 22.1 by 23 inches (HWD), the MF820Cdn is a large and heavy MFP. It’s too big for a table, and you want at least two people to move it to its place. The large, sloped front panel includes an alphanumeric keypad, four-way controller, and a 3.5-inch color touch-screen LCD. On the side is a port for a USB thumb drive.
The 50-sheet duplex automatic document feeder (ADF) allows users to copy, scan, or fax both sides of a duplicate document to legal size, scan one side of the document, turn it over, and then scan the other side. 550-sheet main paper tray and a 100-sheet multipurpose feeder are included, as well as a duplexer for printing on both sides of a sheet of paper. Up to three optional 500-sheet paper trays ($ 299 each, or $ 549 for three) can be added. The maximum monthly duty cycle is 88,000 pages.
This printer is equipped with several drivers: two Canon host-based drivers (UFR II) (one that supports Microsoft XPS Document Writer); two PCL drivers; and one for PostScript 3. Not all businesses need or use PostScript, but for those who do, printers with PostScript drivers are a must.
In its standard duplex mode, the MF820Cdn prints our suite of business applications (time-based with QualityLogic hardware and software) at 7.1 pages per minute (ppm). That’s slow for the price and rated speed of 36ppm. It was a little faster in simplex mode (one side), where we recorded it at 8.3ppm. For comparison, we calculated the Dell C3765dnf Color Laser PrinterBest Price on Amazon at 8.3ppm in default duplex mode and 10.1ppm for simplex. The Dell C3765dnf, our Editor’s medium duty printer for small to medium sized businesses, is rated 23ppm for duplex and 36ppm for simplex.
The overall output quality is good, with average text and graphics and photos that are slightly above par. The text must be good enough for any business use except for those that require very small fonts.
Graphics are a typical quality for color lasers. Bright colors and saturated. One illustration shows posterization, the tendency for sudden color shifts, where they must be gradual. Thin lines and faintly colored. The graphics are good enough for internal business use, and most people will find it suitable for PowerPoint handouts.
The one note problem with photos is that some prints show a little redness. If not, the color is bright, and the details are good. Photos must be good enough to be used in company bulletins and the like.
The black-and-white costs are good for a printer with a price, while the color costs are on the high side. The Dell C3765dnf color cost is 1.5 cents per monochrome page and 10 cents per color page. If you print in volume, Canon’s higher color costs quickly increase. For 10,000 color pages, MF820Cdn spends $ 300 more than Dell on color costs.
Although the Canon Color imageClass MF820Cdn doesn’t bring enough to the table to shift the Dell C3765dnf as an Editor’s Choice, it’s still a powerful product. A variety of printer drivers, good output quality across the board, and abundant standard and optional paper capacities make it worth seeing up close by small businesses who need to often print a mixture of monochrome and color documents.
Color imageCLASS MF820Cdn Driver Download Support for:
Color imageCLASS MF820Cdn Drivers for Windows 32bit/ Windows 64bit
- Download -= Color imageCLASS MF820Cdn MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear) for Windows
- Download -= Color imageCLASS MF820Cdn Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan for Windows
- Download -= Color imageCLASS MF820Cdn Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver for Windows
- Download -= Color imageCLASS MF820Cdn UFR II Printer Driver for Windows
- Download -= Color imageCLASS MF820Cdn Generic UFR II V4 Printer Driver for Windows
- Download -= Color imageCLASS MF820Cdn Generic PCL6 V4 Printer Driver for Windows
- Download -= Color imageCLASS MF820Cdn UFR II- UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver for Windows
- Download -= Color imageCLASS MF820Cdn PCL6 V4 Printer Driver for Windows
- Download -= Color imageCLASS MF820Cdn Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver for Windows
- Download -= Color imageCLASS MF820Cdn Generic FAX Driver for Windows
- Download -= Color imageCLASS MF820Cdn PostScript 3 Printer Driver for Windows
- Download -= Color imageCLASS MF820Cdn PCL5e/5c Printer Driver for Windows
- Download -= Color imageCLASS MF820Cdn PPD File for Windows
- Download -= Color imageCLASS MF820Cdn Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver for Windows
Color imageCLASS MF820Cdn Drivers for Mac 32bit/ Mac 64bit
- Download -= Color imageCLASS MF820Cdn UFR II- UFRII LT Driver & Utilities for Macintos
- Download -= Color imageCLASS MF820Cdn Scanner Driver & Utilities for Macintos
- Download -= Color imageCLASS MF820Cdn Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintos
- Download -= Color imageCLASS MF820Cdn PPD files for Macintos
- Download -= Color imageCLASS MF820Cdn PS Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh for Macintos
Color imageCLASS MF820Cdn Drivers for Linux 32bit/ Linux 64bit
- Download -= Color imageCLASS MF820Cdn UFR II- UFRII LT Driver for Linux